Monday, June 13, 2011

My new favorite DIY bracelet!

With summer finally having come to the prairies, I have been on a huge bracelet and anklet kick. Well.. who am I kidding, I wear & love bracelets yearlong... but now it's summer bracelets now... there's a difference! :)


Needless to say, as soon as I saw this tutorial on Sew.Craft.Create. I absolutely had to make it!

Picture from Sew.Craft.Create


First attempt, I ended up with this beauty..



Not the most "put together" bracelet I've ever made.. let alone seen. But I like it! It's fun and simple!

Another beautiful day I decided to re-tackle this bracelet. (I took a couple more pictures this time).


I've also been on a fabric kick lately, so this bracelet was perfect!

It was so sunny and beautiful that Ankor couldn't look at me without squinting.


This one turned out a bit better than the black one! Different style, I s'pose.. :)




-------------------------------------------------------
Gotta party it up!!




































NightOwlCrafting





Transformation ThursdayPhotobucket












9 comments:

  1. Oh, these are so cute!!! You're gonna make me one too, right? (j/k... unless you really want to.) And I'm glad Ankor seems to be recovering from his ordeal. Give him a scratch on the belly from me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bracelets are adorable....and thanks for following...I am following back...my first pressed and dried flowers were a mess...drying roses hanging does not have them turn out pretty...silica gel is messy but works great...they have silica balls but are more expensive...but I want to try them...and pressing thats still a learning experience..they have to be carefully pressed to avoid burning...which happens to me sometimes...and then so delicate so they don't tear...I have a microfleur press..so much easier and quicker....I am following you back...here is my link to my hop....hope you link up...

    http://my-inspired-space.blogspot.com/2011/06/simply-inspired-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Thanks for sharing at Show off Your Crafty Side blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I tried something like that once and got frustrated, but now seeing yours, I need to try again! Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for linking this to my Thursday party! I am making a few this afternoon with my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up to scrappy Saturday's I love this project! What an awesome way to use scraps to make something cute! This is on my list of things to do now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been meaning to try this!! Yours turned out great!! Awesome job!!

    We host a linky party "Strut Your Stuff Sunday!" We would love for you to link up! We appreciate it!!

    Kristine
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU for linking up Strut Your Stuff Sunday!! We appreciate it!! :) Hope to see you again! Have a great day!!

    Kristine
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up to Bacon Time Party Mindie Style, hope to see you link up every weekend!

    Thanks for grabbing the button too! I would wear your pretty bracelet.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...