Sunday, May 29, 2011

Books are my not-so-secret weakness

I'm so excited!

Andrew bought me a book today.

A real actual hardcover book!!!!!!!

I've been reading solely off either my kobo or netbook for months now.
I haven't even had to go through textbooks in months!!



It gets better.

How so, you ask?

It's Agatha Christie's Death on the Nile.


I know you're jealous.



I would be.

I haven't read any of her books in years. There's just too many great books out there.

I can't keep up.



I still plan on owning all her books one day.

Display them all in a grand library.

Walls and walls of books

A comfy little reading nook

Bright & very light colors..
preferably with a big window right next to the nook.


I suppose there can be a couple of other comfy chairs for Andrew or others who may want to join me.


Here's some home-library love...

Picture borrowed from here


Picture borowed from here

library in the living room
Picture borrowed from here



Some day

3 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie, I am a little jealous. Currently all my books are in boxes in storage. And I love all the home-library love!! Hopefully some day we'll both have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great hun! I'm like that about Nora Roberts. I got started reading her by picking up one of her books at Goodwill, and I've been hooked since. That's what I asked for Christmas last year, was a series she had out lol. I am so jealous of those home libraries, I want one! I'm following you back now :o) You cracked me up, I had no choice after that haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures of the library love has inspired me. I love the first shot with the books around the door and I've got a wall kind of like that but never thought about framing it with book until now. I'm a book lover too and I'm glad I found you on Cup of Joe blog hop and I'm now following you on GFC

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...