Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 2 on the road

Wow ontario is gorgeous.

All this driving gives me lots if time to relax and think.

Even though I feel exhausted, I feel so rested and at peace.

Materialistic & financially, We may not have much..

But these adventures and memories we have and are creating are more than we could ever ask for.

Sure there are days I wish I had a big diamond already.. A home to our name.. And started on our offspring..

But when I actually stop to think about it, I wouldn't trade any aspect of our life right now.

I'm driving across the country with my dog. How awesome is that.

No, we're not perfect.

But we're perfect for each other.

Including this guy..


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...