Monday, October 13, 2014

Loving life

I think I may have my hormones in check. 

I think.

I didnt believe that 3 months post partum, I'd still have these random bouts. But alas.. C'est la vie.  Apparently.

I feel that each time I "get a hold" of this new life - things change..  Routines change.. We're at a new stage in his clubfoot journey..  GP gives me something new to stress about.. etc.

So we're going to have a ball (metaphorically) from today until our appointment Thursday.  Because things will likely change. Again.

Regardless how I feel, i wouldn't change  a darn thing.

I have never felt so thankful for anything compared to how I feel towards our small, growing family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...